or simply impressed me and I think they deserve more attention.
Enjoy them, comment on them and remember to visit the photographers' galleries as well.
If you like what you see, this article
so it can reach as many deviants as possible.
10 reasons NOT to date a street photographer
2. If they could save just one thing from a fire they will be wavering between you and their camera. And if the camera in question is a Leica, then you are screwed.
3. You can forget romantic dates in quiet, secluded or isolated places.
4. You are never going to have a family album but tons of albums of photos of perfect strangers. Obviously they won't take a picture of you because 'you are not a stranger'.
5. Even when they SEEM to be taking a picture of you, they are actually photographing something behind you, framing over your shoulder.
6. Street photographers are notoriously pricks, snobs, and bitchy bitches. No wonder they never came to an agreement on the definition of street photography.
7. There are well-grounded theories that relate street photographers to obsessive-compulsive disorders, voyeurism and stalking. Luckily most of the street photographers prove to be just innocuous weirdos.
8. Street photographers are unlikely to get rich. Actually nobody gives a damn about street photography apart from street photographers. And since that street photographers hate each other, nobody buys street photos.
9. They will check other women's ass and legs and tell you they are just looking for street shoots.
10. They will try to convert you to the perverse charm of nasty weather and of waiting for hours under the rain for somebody to jump a puddle.
10 reasons TO DATE a street photographer
2. If you subscribe to the theory of inverse proportion correlation between photographers' lens-size- with penis-size...than you are going to be a fulfilled woman.
3. Being detail-obsessed, street photographer partners are likely to notice your new hair style or dress. Especially if it juxtaposes well with the surroundings.
4. You won't need workout, gym, diet: all you have to do to keep yourself in shape is join your buddy in his interminable walks and it is all free!
5. You don't need to impress them with display of culture or love for history and antiquity. They don't give a fuck about where they are as long as there are people in there. Street photographers could find themselves in front of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and show more interest in the tourists, the signs and the garbage than in the remarkable constructions. They are perfect for churlish partners.
6. You can openly check on other men and tell your buddy you are just helping him find interesting street situations.
7. You can make your buddy queue for hours at the post office, or spend hours in a mall, you just have to tell him there is going to be a lot of people to shoot and your cunning plans will never fail.
8. You don't need to rack your brain over a present to give them. The 99,9% of them crave for a Leica. Too bad that the 99,9% of people can't afford it. As an alternative, anything about, from, by, or remotely related to HCB should do.
9. There are worse kind of photographers, to date. At least street photographers won't make you wake up at 4 a.m. and climb a mountain before breakfast to shoot the dawn; you won't have close encounter with spiders and bugs; you won't have to be jealous of beautiful models; you won't be used as bait to attract wild animals.
10. Being always out in the streets, street photographers leave you plenty of time for yourself, on your own, or cheating on them while comfortably at home.